The Great Plains Chapter works to enhance the effectiveness and overall application of unmanned autonomous systems & technologies through the collaboration of local & regional entities located in the Great Plains region. Through chapter engagement, we aim to accomplish the following:
- Inspire collaboration, partnerships, and alliances in the Great Plains region to enhance the overall capability and knowledge of industry entities;
- Provide a structure and forum for learning, research, development, and testing of innovations to advance the uses of unmanned systems;
- Foster relationships among local business partners to promote the benefits and capabilities of unmanned systems and technologies;
- Develop a network of public and private leaders to champion the region's unparalleled advantages for unmanned systems operations; and
- Provide members representation and a vehicle for advocacy on regional, national and international platforms.
Our Chapter seeks to provide information and opportunities for regional resources to impact unmanned technologies nationwide. The Great Plains region is, and this Chapter will strengthen it as, a preeminent source of industry innovation.