The Great Plains region is a preeminent source of UAS innovation. See Charter.
1. Inspire partnerships, alliances, and collaboration to increase the capability and knowledge of government and business entities
2. Provide structure and forum for learning, research, development, and testing of innovations to advance the uses of unmanned systems
3. Foster relationships among business partners to promote the benefits and capabilities of unmanned systems and technologies
4. Develop a network of public and private leaders to champion the region's unparalleled advantages for unmanned operations
5. Equip members with representation and advocacy on regional, national and international platforms