If you are a startup (seed, Series-A, B, C or restart) from the unmanned systems and autonomous technologies industry and you are seeking new investment to start or grow to the next level, this is THE conference for you. You must be seeking institutional investment of up to $20M.
Call for nominations are NOW OPEN. Deadline: September 1, 2017
Criteria for applying:
- Market opportunity of $250M to $1B+
- Revenue potential of $50 - $100M in 3-5 years
- Well-articulated strategy for market dominance
- Strong barriers to entry and IP protection
- Capital needs of up to $20 million
- Product released or in beta—customer traction
- Demonstrable exit strategy for investors
What to submit:
- Executive Summary
- Investor Presentation; either must include:
- Key information about the corporation including the business problem you are solving
- Key executives and their bios
- Funding needs
- Financial milestones
- Contact information included mobile # and best email to reach you should we have questions about your submission (please no generic 'email@example.com' email addresses)
The more we know we know about your business or idea’s merit and investment appeal, the better your chances of being selected.
How to submit:
Please email your investor presentation materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the selection process:
There is a three-stage selection process:
- Screening of submitted materials
- 1:1 phone interviews
- Ranking of the finalists resulting in the final set of presenting companies
What happens once I am selected:
If you are selected, you will undergo an acceleration program whereby a team of investors and mentors will coach you on the following:
- Business plan
- Marketing plan
- Presentation pitch
- … and more
All culminating at Novus Unmanned where you will present to a panel of premier investors and have a chance to receive funding as well as win a grand prize comprised of cash and services.
There is no fee to apply/submit.
However, if you are selected and you choose to participate, you are required to pay the event exhibition or registration fee. There is a special startup rate for demoing:
- Individual Registration fees: click here for rates OR
- Company Startup Demo Table: $1200; includes 2 registration pass
If you have any questions about the submission process or Novus Unmanned, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.