We are the Rocky Mountain Chapter of
Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI). AUVSI
is the world's largest non-profit organization devoted exclusively to
advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community. Serving more than
7,500 members from government organizations, industry and academia,
AUVSI is committed to fostering, developing, and promoting unmanned
systems and robotic technologies. AUVSI members support defense, civil and commercial sectors.
Advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community through education, advocacy and leadership.
To improve humanity by enabling the global use of robotic technology in everyday lives.
– AUVSI will be an inclusive and accessible global organization encompassing the robotics/unmanned systems community.
– AUVSI will be the essential partner in the growth and reach of the global robotics/unmanned systems community.
Education and Outreach
- AUVSI will facilitate the expansion of robotics/unmanned systems knowledge and will promote educational opportunities.
– AUVSI will be the preferred robotics/unmanned systems knowledge source.
Advocacy and Influence
– There will be recognition of AUVSI by governments, industry and
academia as a powerful advocate for robotics/unmanned systems.
– AUVSI will provide value-added services to its current and potential membership.